13 Şubat 2019 Çarşamba

Economic Crisis, it is important to read please

Dear world people. Maybe you can read me a thousand miles away. My country is heading towards a major economic crisis. 16 years, insufficient, inadequate, and using the Islamic religion, the government runs a lousy Turkey. From the outside, maybe you might know us all bad, but we're not all bad. There are bad and ignorant people but there are also good people too. I'm on the good and enlightened side. You read me. But I'm trying to understand you. I love you..

Dear friends, there are additional jobs I pay. I have real and I have proof of payment. For more information ; Become a member and support me


MEMBER LINKS;




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 

Copyright © 2009 FOR GOOD PEOPLE All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes